The College is keen on developing sports & Games for benefit of the students. Students are encouraged to take active participation to develop healthy body with sound mind. Participation in Sports & Games develops Team Spirit and it also improves the outlook of the individual. It also allows the participation to realize the value of healthy competition, co-operative relationship, team work and accepting the superiority of others with grace while striving for personal excellence. Traditional sports are always a part of college programme.
- Sports, Indoor and outdoor Games
- Chess, Carom, Table Tennis
- Volley Ball (Men), Throw ball (Women), Shuttle, Badminton, Kho-Kho
- Badminton, Athletics
- General Fitness Centre
- Inter Institutional Competitions
The College encourages various curricular activities to inculcate institutional heritage and academic wisdom. This creates intellectual empowerment among the student community.
- ICT enabled teaching-learning is carried out throughout the B.Ed. programme (smart board, LCD, digiclass solution)
- E-assignment is an added advantage as per the trends of present scenario.
- Web-based learning, e-content, Seminars, e-test, open book examination, etc… have been practiced.
- In general, ICT is optimally utilized for teaching-learning and extension activities.
Co - Curricular Activities
The student-teachers are exposed to the following co-curricular activities.
- Morning Assembly Programs
- Drawing & Painting Competition
- Cultural Competitions
- Oratorical skills
- Hindusthan College of Arts & Science
- Hindusthan College of Engineering and Technology
- Hindusthan Institute of Technology
- Hindusthan College of Education
- Hindusthan School of Architecture
- Hindusthan Polytechnic College
- Hindusthan Matriculation and Higher Secondary School
- Hindusthan Kangaroo Kids Preschool
- Hindusthan IAS Academy
- Hindusthan Youth Empowerment Series